All products purchased from Saadi Mall can be exchanged within 30 days only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 3 days of delivery by contacting us.
You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com, within 30 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will have to send the defective product back to Saadi Mall within 15 days of purchase. Upon receipt, Saadi Mall shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- We will not accept exchange for any item that has been washed, dried, damaged or stained in any way. This includes items that have been damaged or shrunk in a dryer. Saadi Mall is not responsible for bleeding, damage of print or fading of colors due to washing.
- We will not entertain any claims or exchange requests if the customer has already got the product stitched.
Saadi Mall does not offer a “cash refund” or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items. A “refund” may only be issued if:
- The customer cancels the order, before Saadi Mall starts processing the shipment.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product.
- The transaction does not verify the security checks and Saadi Mall is not willing to process such order.
- The Item must be unopened and in its original condition.
Method of refund – for Credit card and Online payments, the refund will be applied to same card or payment method used for the purchase.